We are looking for a highly self-motivated summer intern to join our team of researchers. Bridge12 is a small business in Framingham, focused on the development of microwave and terahertz instrumentation used in scientific research such as magnetic resonance spectroscopy (NMR, EPR, DNP), communication systems and industrial applications. Our instruments are used in structural biology (e.g. Alzheimer or Parkinson Research), to characterize crude oils, or fusion experiments by a worldwide customer base.
Your Work Will Include
- Perform magnetic resonance experiments (NMR, EPR, DNP) under the guidance of an experienced researcher to demonstrate the capabilities of our products
- Develop Python code to analyze experimental data sets
- Hardware development of analog/digital electronic systems
- C++ programming of embedded controllers
- Strong interest in physical science and engineering
- Excellent python programming skills using numerical libraries such as Matplotlib, Numpy, Scipy and/or C++ programming skill.
- A proactive approach to maintaining high-quality code
- Good interpersonal skills, attention to details and strong self-motivation
This is a paid internship for the summer starting June 1st 2020 (or earlier).
If you are interested in joining the Bridge12 team for the summer, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org