firstname.lastname@example.org via listes.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Postdoctoral position at New York University
(NMR, MRI, magnetometry, battery research)
Department of Chemistry
Applications are solicited for an individual to be appointed as an postdoctoral associate in the group of Alexej Jerschow. The research will focus on one or both of these research areas:
• In-situ and in operando NMR/MRI and magnetometry of batteries and
• Study of nuclear spin singlet state life times and singlet relaxation
mechanisms, the development of efficient singlet/triplet conversion pulse
sequences and methodology, as well as para-hydrogen induced polarization
Successful applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree in a related field. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in two or more of these areas:
• MRI, NMR
• Machine learning and image processing
• Hardware/microcontroller/FPGA/data acquisition set up / programming /
• MD or ab initio simulations
Some relevant publications:
• Nat Comm 9:1776, 2018, http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/s41467-018-04192-x
• J. Phys. Chem. C. in press 2018,
• PNAS, 2016, 113, 10779-84,
• Chem. Phys. Chem. 2016, in press,
• J. Magn. Reson. 2017, 284, 1-7
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmr.2017.09.005; free access link:
• PCCP17, 2015, 24370 – 24375, http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/c5cp03716f
There is also an opportunity to be involved in other ongoing projects in the laboratory.
The lab is located in newly renovated facilities of the Molecular Nanoscience Center at NYU’s Washington Square Campus in the heart of Manhattan.
The terms of employment which would be a year, with a possibility of renewal, include a competitive salary and other benefits. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and candidates will be considered until the position is filled.
To be considered, all applicants must submit a cover letter summarizing research experience and specifying the interests in this position; a curriculum vitae (including a full list of publications); a statement of research interests; and two letters of reference. The application can be submitted through this link: http://apply.interfolio.com/62897.
This is the AMPERE MAGNETIC RESONANCE mailing list:
NMR web database: